Re: New stable version after Sarge

On Jan 04, Matthew Garrett <mgarrett@chiark.greenend.org.uk> wrote:

> It shouldn't be forgotten that the biggest blocker after these things is
> probably a general failure to actually care all that much. How many
> people are actually behaving as if a release is just around the corner?
A very simple way would be to make them believe that this is true, and
this is going to be hard if it's not.

Let's try a different approach: everybody should ask himself "is
something I am doing or not doing holding the release?".
And after fixing his own work then ask "who is left doing or not
something which is holding the release?", and start pointing fingers.
(Pointing fingers may not help speeding up the release, but will be an
useful distraction while we wait.)

--
ciao,
Marco