Re: buildd administration

On Fri, 9 Dec 2005 16:27:10 +0100, Michael Banck <mbanck@debian.org> said:

> On Thu, Dec 08, 2005 at 04:52:31PM -0500, Nathanael Nerode wrote:
>> >I also see the keyring's been updated earlier this week, including
>> >both a replacement key for Horms from late last month, and Chip's
>> >requested updates.

>> Indeed, complaining on debian-devel appears to get results, doesn't
>> it?  At least, that's the conclusion that a rational outside
>> observer would come to.

> Where should I best complain for your NM application to be
> cancelled?

        Err, so if a NM candidate speaks as openly as some DD's do,
 they get threatened with  having their applications cancelled because
 of them speaking their minds? What is this, a munich beer hall in
 1933?

        manoj
 disgusted
--
Miguel Cervantes wrote Donkey Hote.  Milton wrote Paradise Lost, then
his wife died and he wrote Paradise Regained.