Re: StrongARM tactics

On Tue, Dec 06, 2005 at 05:21:46PM -0800, Blars Blarson wrote:
> I can do the analyzing, but what should I do with the results?

Put them on a webpage so anyone can see them, and if you don't find
someone who'll give you an immediate response, track the issues over
time so you can trivially demonstrate how big a benefit there would be
if people would start paying attention.

If you're using the BTS (by filing, analysing or fixing FTBFS bugs, eg),
tracking the bugs with a usertag might be convenient and useful.

(I don't know what the actual/perceived problem here is to give more
detailed suggestions, sorry)

Cheers,
aj