Re: I am still on the keyring. With my old key.

Scripsit Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com>

> My first thought would be to simply create multiple keyrings, one for
> each keyring maintainer, which are merged on a regular basis. Teaching
> the archive scripts to look at more than one keyring wouldn't be too
> hard.

That would not solve the most acute problem: That of _removing_ a key
quickly if the keyring maintainer who originally added it is
temporarily unavailable.

--
Henning Makholm                                 "Slip den panserraket og læg
                                          dig på jorden med ansigtet nedad!"