Re: I am still on the keyring. With my old key.

[Nathanael Nerode]
> It's a pity the DPL hasn't anointed a less-busy person with
> authority to alter the keyring.

I suspect and hope the DPL try to reason with the people in question
first, before the DPL wields his authority and push the current holder
of privileged positions aside, as a power struggle with the overworked
people in these privileged key positions could become ugly.  Do you
really want the DPL to push the keyring maintainer aside and give the
task to someone else?  Do you believe it would work, with the
ftp-masters and the Debian system administrators on both sides of such
conflict?

I seriously hope the non-elected people blocking and slowing down
several important processes in Debian soon realize that there is a
problem and that it might be best for them to solve it by stepping
aside or allowing new people to help them with the tasks.