Re: master's mail backlog and upgrade time

* Steinar H. Gunderson (sgunderson@bigfoot.com) wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 18, 2005 at 02:11:43PM -0500, Stephen Frost wrote:
> > I expect you could do it though I havn't tried myself because I'm not a
> > big fan of smtp-level rejects exactly for these reasons.  I just accept
> > and then discard (at least for known userids, but I don't expect many
> > people to be setting up forwards for non-existant userids).
>
> What do you do when you encounter a false positive? Not everybody has the
> luxury of affording to have their legitimate mail eaten silently.

This is rather orthogonal to the issue at hand, but since you asked, I
don't do anything about false positives.  If I learn about it then I'll
adjust my rules.  I don't think it makes sense to create a bounce for
every spam that comes my way though.

	Thanks,

		Stephen