Re: Packages file missing from unstable archive

On Thu, 27 Oct 2005, Robert Lemmen wrote:
> if zsync would be taught to handle .deb files as it does .gz files, and

You are talking about freaking lot of metadata here, and about changing some
key stuff to get --rsyncable compression.

I may not understand why most apt metadata in .gz (Packages, Sources,
Contents...) is not made --rsyncable, but I am quite sure the chances of
anyone doing official changes to dpkg to use --rsyncable right now are nil.

  Henrique Holschuh