Re: planet.debian.org vs. blog illiteracy

On Monday 26 September 2005 06:26 am, Ben Armstrong wrote:
> If it is so easy, why aren't bloggers doing this now?  There must be
> some perceived value on the part of the bloggers to keeping limiting
> their posts to their (presumably smaller? maybe that is a factor?)
> blog-reading audience.

  I generally don't see any value in cluttering up -devel with the stuff I
post on my blog.  I hope people who read it will find it interesting, but
it's not broadly important and I don't think there's any need to annoy large
numbers of people by sending it here. :)

  (I suppose a lot of it would be appropriate for aptitude-devel, but last
time I checked that had about two subscribers and one of them was me)

  Daniel

--
/------------------- Daniel Burrows <dburrows@debian.org> ------------------\
|     There's nothing remarkable about it.  All one has to do is hit        |