Re: mass bug filing on packages that are blocking use of cdebconf

Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org>  wrote:
> This is your third and final reminder. I count 542 packages
> remaining, down only 9 from last month. I assume most of the people
> below do not read debian-devel, so I've taken the librerty of BCCing
> you all. :-P

Absolutely right. ;-) d-d is too busy.  Thanks for the Bcc, but I
would not have objected to a bug report.  Also, I agree that a
lintian/linda rule would be helpful here.
--
Chad Walstrom <chewie@wookimus.net>           http://www.wookimus.net/