Re: planet.debian.org vs. blog illiteracy

On Mon, Sep 26, 2005 at 12:35:36PM -0700, Daniel Burrows wrote:
>   I generally don't see any value in cluttering up -devel with the stuff I
> post on my blog.  I hope people who read it will find it interesting, but
> it's not broadly important and I don't think there's any need to annoy large
> numbers of people by sending it here. :)

In the past, there were important blog entries by Martin Joey
Schulze on security, by Branden Robinson on Debian trademark
issues, and some interesting thoughts on the upload process by
Martin F. Krafft to name just a few.  I'm pretty sure, that I
found some of your entries informative as well :-)

Cheers, WB