Re: Failed to build openmotif for sparc (Was: Any reason why libmotif3 vanished forSparc)

On Sun, 25 Sep 2005, Frank Lichtenheld wrote:

What makes you so sure it ever was there? I can't find any prove nor
trace of that.

Well, it was just installed on my Sarge based sparc machine for a long
time (even before Sarge was released) and I had nothing else than the
Debian-Mirror in my sources.list and do not remember any fiddling around
to get openmotif installed.  But I'm not completely sure ...

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de