Re: Failed to build openmotif for sparc (Was: Any reason why libmotif3 vanished forSparc)

On Fri, Sep 23, 2005 at 09:48:02AM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> my question why the sparc port for openmotif vanished was more or less
> ignored
> and thus I guessed there is no real reason except that nobody cares.  So I
> tried
> my best to fix this.

The newest version build successfully on the non-free sparc buildd:

So will probably uploaded...

NB: in its current state openmotif is not likely to survive
much longer in testing, even if my last upload fixed all the FTBFS
(seems not, now it failed on hppa)...

Frank Lichtenheld <djpig@debian.org>
www: http://www.djpig.de/