Re: Failed to build openmotif for sparc (Was: Any reason why libmotif3 vanished forSparc)

On Fri, Sep 23, 2005 at 09:48:02AM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> my question why the sparc port for openmotif vanished was more or less
> ignored
> and thus I guessed there is no real reason except that nobody cares.  So I
> tried
> my best to fix this.

The newest version build successfully on the non-free sparc buildd:
http://experimental.ftbfs.de/fetch.php?&pkg=openmotif&ver=2.2.3-1.1&arch=sparc&stamp=1124715920&file=log&as=raw

So will probably uploaded...

NB: in its current state openmotif is not likely to survive
much longer in testing, even if my last upload fixed all the FTBFS
(seems not, now it failed on hppa)...

Gruesse,
--
Frank Lichtenheld <djpig@debian.org>