Re: architecture-specific release criteria - requalification needed

Hi,

* Debian-armeb Porting Team (leader@debonaras.org) [050922 14:26]:
> On 9/21/05, Andreas Barth <aba@not.so.argh.org> wrote:
> > These criteria do _not_ control addition of an architecture to unstable,
> > but rather apply to architectures which the ftp-masters have accepted
> > into unstable and are targetting testing and the next stable release.
> > In other words, an architecture that fails these criteria can still be
> > part of unstable.
>
> Andreas,
>
> Can you outline the requirements for a new architecture (e.g.
> debian-armeb[1]) to be added to unstable ?  Or at least be added to the
> existing buildd infrastructure?

Both questions need to be asked to the ftp-masters.

Please allow me a personal remark: I personally have a lot of symphatie
for getting armeb into debian, also if compared to some of the other
suggested architectures. However, in the end, IMHO the most priority is
currently with amd64.

Cheers,
Andi