Re: architecture-specific release criteria - requalification needed

On Thu, Sep 22, 2005 at 06:45:35PM +0930, Debian-armeb Porting Team wrote:
> We are keeping patches[7] for the armeb port separate, and are ready to
> contribute them now, or at any future time that is more appropriate.
> Another chicken-and-egg - are package maintainers expected to accept
> patches for architectures that are not yet official?

It is generally accepted to file wishlist bugs with patches if you're
working on a new port; though there is no actual requirement to accept
those, most package maintainers will easily include them if they don't
break other things.

pavement is precisely one bananosecond