Re: Announcing an intention to produce an armeb port of Debian

On Mon, Sep 19, 2005 at 10:45:26AM +0930, Debonaras Project Lead wrote:
> We are looking for help from interested Debian Developers to get
> a buildd system up and running and building the rest of the Debian
> packages from source for armeb.

Hi,

I just discussed this with Andreas Barth here at the Oldenburg meeting.

We've got a "secondary" buildd network running (which compiles
experimental, etch-secure, sarge-volatile, and a number of other things)
on experimental.buildd.net, and would be happy to add your packages to
your wanna-build and katie setup.

If you're interested in this, I could be the admin; I've been handling
buildd machines for four years now, so I certainly know my way around in
how the thing works. What we'd need from you to get this forward is one
(or a few) machine(s) that will be set up as buildd and that I can get
an account with sudo access on. We'd then set everything up, and I'll
ensure everything gets built again (so that the 'must have been uploaded
by Debian Developers' requirement is met).

Let me know what you think.

pavement is precisely one bananosecond