Re: arabic not appearing on emacs-bidi on kde 3.2.3 suse

On Sat, Sep 17, 2005 at 05:25:14PM +0300, Talal Al-Azem wrote:
> Hello.  I have recently installed emacs-bidi on suse 9.1, kde 3.2.3.  I have

You've already asked that question here a few days ago, and have already
gotten the answer that Debian is _not_ SuSE. If you have questions about
suse, please ask in a SuSE support forum rather than on the Debian
development mailinglist.

Pretty please.

pavement is precisely one bananosecond