Re: Debian OpenSolaris port, exchange with Sun folks in webforum/MailingList

* Matthew Garrett:

> Hmm. From a technical side of things, how much effort is going to have
> to go into porting glibc in order to support all the nice features of
> the Solaris kernel? From the legal side of things, I'd be surprised if
> any upload of CDDLed material was rejected out of hand.

The OpenSolaris trademark could be a problem, though.  Everything
which is uploaded has to go in under a different, unencumbered name,
if the trademark is used in any non-descriptive way (in a package
name, for example).