Re: a desperate request for licence metadata (was Re: migrating w iki content from twiki (w.d.net) to moinmoin (w.d.org))

* Petter Reinholdtsen <pere@hungry.com> [2005-09-06 17:39:06]:
> Which I fail to understand, as the limited rights provided to me by
> law should be sufficient for the wiki content in most cases.

i spoke to a german lawyer about this exact (license) issue when
skolelinux.de pondered an applicable license for it's wiki and
aparently it is doubtfull that wiki content is worthy to protect
in the first place. There needs to be a certain quality level
reached, aparently, which is not necessarily given in a wiki.

So this discussion about a license for the debian wiki might be
very debianish but also irrelevant. (c: