Re: Spam on the List

[MarkX A Allyn]
> What would happen if we can change the policy of the lists
> (debian-boot, debian-devel, and so forth) so that they will not
> accept email except from those people who have already subscribed
> and have confirmed?

Is this a retorical question?  A lot of spam and non-spam messages
would be rejected.

We could send such emails for approval by some list administrator, but
this would put quite a load on these administrators (unless someone
fix #292929).  I would prefer this option myself, but I would not get
the extra work. :)