Re: Interest in packaging GNU Shishi and GNU Generic Security Service?

On Tue, Aug 30, 2005 at 08:01:41PM +0200, Simon Josefsson wrote:
> Shishi can co-exist with either of MIT or Heimdal.  It doesn't use a
> similar API at all.  The library has a clean name space (shishi_*).
> The tools doesn't conflict with any (to me) known tools.

But I take it that it can still use the same ticket files etc.? I'm not sure
if adding Shishi support to $whatever_program is a process that would be very
useful (given what time it took to get Kerberos support into those programs
the first time), but having Shishi kinit and perhaps libpam-shishi would be
interesting for smart card use.

/* Steinar */
--
Homepage: http://www.sesse.net/