Re: FTPmasters (again)

"Francesco P. Lovergine" <frankie@debian.org> writes:
> As in real life: good news are no news, bad news are news.
> That's the reason to see so often just complaints about ftp-masters
> issues and not appreciation for their regular job. Well done.

Yeah, this usually applies to all work, especially voluntary. I for
one appreciate the work done by each and every Debian Developer, from
the ftp-masters and security team all the way to the maintainers of
individual packages I use and the porters and translators. Thanks to
you all for the best Linux distribution!

--
* Sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from technology (T.P)  *
*           PGP public key available @ http://www.iki.fi/killer           *