Interest in packaging GNU Shishi and GNU Generic Security Service?

Hi.  I'd like to get in contact with someone who would be interested
in creating and supporting Debian packages for my Kerberos 5
implementation, and its related GSS-API library.  Web pages are
available at:

http://www.gnu.org/software/shishi/
http://www.gnu.org/software/gss/

Shishi and GSS can be used by GNU SASL, GNU Mailutils, Fetchmail, Curl
and maybe other projects.

It would be good if you are familiar with MIT Kerberos or Heimdal in
general, and their Debian packages in particular.

One advantage with my Kerberos 5 implementation compared to
MIT/Heimdal is that it support Kerberos 5 over TLS, which means that
you can use X.509 or (work in progress) OpenPGP keys, rather than
passwords to get a Kerberos ticket.

Thanks,
Simon