Re: arch, svn, cvs

also sprach Robert Collins <robertc@robertcollins.net> [2005.08.30.2346 +0200]:
> for the record, to avoid other folk getting confused - bzr isn't
> a 'patch orientated SCM'. bzr's design incorporates elements from
> all of the VCS systems around when the project was started (and
> updated since then) - its not derived from GNU Arch any more or
> less than its derived from monotone or subversion.

Could you please elaborate on this?

`. `'`

Invalid/expired PGP (sub)keys? Use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!

"perhaps debian is concerned more about technical excellence rather
 than ease of use by breaking software. in the former we may excel.
 in the latter we have to concede the field to microsoft. guess
 where i want to go today?"
                                                 -- manoj srivastava