Re: making developer location from ldap public?

Quoting Javier Fern�ez-Sanguino Pe�jfs@computer.org>:
> presents themselves and suggest meeting for a beer. They don't walk to
> your house, knock on your door and say "Hi! I just got your coordinates
> from db.debian.org, wanna meet and keysign?".

And I wouldn't want that.

I do not understand this discussion.  Why on earth is someone
so interested in the public availability of DDs location?  This
would only make sense when cross-connecting with other things,
like belief, gender, sexual preferences and phantasies etc.
Are those fields of db.debian.org already public or not?

Cheers, WB