Re: making developer location from ldap public?

On Thu, Aug 25, 2005 at 07:42:12PM -0700, Thomas Bushnell BSG wrote:
> I don't understand why making it possible to find fellow Debian
> Developers this way should in effect make the information public.
>
> Why not simply hide it behind the password screen?

because it's not only targeted at debian developers, but also at new
maintainers, contributors who are not even in the nm queue (there are
many of them), and even interested users or people who want to become
more involved

cu  robert

--
Robert Lemmen                               http://www.semistable.com