Re: Bruce Perens hosts party at OSCON Wednesday night

> On Tue, Aug 02, 2005 at 06:32:44PM -0500, Adam Heath wrote:
>> Unsolicited Commercial Email.  Please pay the standard $2000 fee for
>> advertisments on Debian mailing lists.
>
> claiming that a message that isn't selling anything is UCE, and
> attempting to enforce against a member of the community an advertising
> policy that daily goes unenforced against thousands of more deserving
> souls, just makes you sound like an asshole and an idiot.

I'm not sure what difference it makes though; he was just being
obnoxious.  Everybody will just ignore Adam, a few who need jobs will
see Bruce, and we'll all continue on our merry way.

-miles
--
P.S.  All information contained in the above letter is false,
      for reasons of military security.