Re: please fix your RC bugs

On Sunday 31 July 2005 08:22, Wesley J. Landaker wrote:
> I don't want to rant, but since you are urging NMUs and apparently doing
> them yourself. Your recent NMU of cheeesetracker compiled it against two
> C++ ABIs; you could avoided this if you read the bug report and my
> response. Also, always contact the maintainer first, and use a delayed
> upload queue. You did neither of these when NMUing cheesetracker.

BTW, I apologize if this came off sounding like a personal attack; I know
Andreas meant well, and we all make mistakes. Sorry for getting upset at
you, Andreas!

But please, everyone, please be careful and considerate when you
NMU--especially during this C++ ABI transition, or it'll just make things
longer and harder. =)

--
Wesley J. Landaker <wjl@icecavern.net>