Periodic cleanup of old automake versions (aka, removal of automake1.6)

Hello,

We now have 5 versions of automake in the archive. These are necessary
because new versions of automake tend to break backwards
compatibility. We don't however need to keep all these versions around
forever. So I'd like to get automake1.6 removed from the archive. The
packages below have strict build-dependencies on automake1.6. It tends
to be a bad idea to build-depend on the auto* tools (if for the only
reason I'll be bugging you about it periodically), but if you want to
continue, please transition to using automake1.7 or later (automake1.9
being the best). For most of you that should just work with no
changes, if you have problems let me know.

In a couple of weeks anyone who hasn't done this will get a wishlist
bug filed against their package. A couple of weeks after that I will
ask for the removal of automake1.6 and those bugs will be upgraded to
severity serious.

PS I would love if we could get rid of automake1.4. That's a bit
unrealistic at this point, but if everyone can gently encourage their
upstreams (and themselves) to start using later versions of automake,
maybe it will be possible one day.

amarok, Adeodato Simo <asp16@alu.ua.es>
amaya, Steve Dunham <dunham@debian.org>
boson-base, Mickael Marchand <marchand@kde.org>