Re: Removal of transitional dummy packages

> >> In a few weeks, we'll start filing RC bugs against the remaining
> >> packages.
> > RC bug? What the heck are you talking about?
>
> No RC Bug, normal severity. If its a dummy out of an (now) empty source

I also agree with the severity to be normal.

Which could, btw, have been said in a more kind manner to Mohamed,
instead of the quite rude sentence above from Santiago.

After a week of Debconf friendlyness, I see that we might easily fall
again in our usual flaming style.

Debconfs should be mandatory events..:-)

As I use to say : I will no more be able to flame someone I've been
naked with in a finnish sauna