Re: no time for all debian tasks was: interacting with the press

* Olaf van der Spek:

>> First of all, in my opinion your mail never should have gone to -devel,
>> but only to Martin Schulze and maybe to Branden Robinson.
>
> Why can't this be discussed in public? There are probably more people
> concerned about this then only him.

It's considered bad style to criticize a person's performance when
they are not available to defend themselves. Debian Developers are
humans, too.  The usual standards of courtesy apply.  (Surely you
don't expect them to read debian-devel cover-to-cover, which would
only add more load.)

Right now, Debian has some external communication problems, but I can
assure you that discouraging Martin in any way is not part of the
solution.