Re: Documentation of alioth?

#include <hallo.h>
* Raphael Hertzog [Mon, Jul 11 2005, 02:13:17PM]:

> > I do not care too much about alioth's internal problems. Fact is that
> > important parts of alioth infrastructure are broken since multiple
> > months, users are ignored, and nobody seems to care. This makes _my_
> > work as a DD significantly harder since I have to look after my
> > mailing lists manually since a quarter of a year.
>
> Did you try to check where the problem is ? Did you try to prepare a
> patch for us to apply ?

It's not my beer, but... did you ask for one? Did you ask for help at
all (since there seem to be real problems, my last request for an
obvious feature has been some months in the queue before beeing
processed).

Regards,
Eduard.

--
Sinclair: I'm still waiting for an explanation, gentlemen.
Ambassador Londo Mollari: Yes, and I'm prepared to give you one, Commander, as