Re: Documentation of alioth?

Le dimanche 10 juillet 2005 à 23:34 +0200, Marc Haber a écrit :
> On Sat, 9 Jul 2005 16:01:59 +0200, Michael Bramer <grisu@debian.org>
> wrote:
> >Maybe I miss something, but have we some Documentation about
> >alioth/gforge?

It depends on what you expect...

> >And is there some alioth mailinglist (or is debian-devel ok for more
> >alioth questions?)

contact the actual administrator. You can discuss wherever you want as
long as you sent a synthesis to the admins (or at least CC them).

> Alioth is mainly unmaintained, don't rely on it.

That's grossly unfair. Furthermore I have yet to see an offer to help or
a patch sent to the current administrators.

Requets for new projects are treated regularly by the 3 admins. Problems
requiring root rights can only be handled by Wichert Akkerman and are
thus treated less frequently. Sometimes you need to prod him directly
(on IRC).

Raphaël Hertzog