Re: configure a program -- debconf abuse?

Em Sáb, 2005-07-09 às 13:54 +0200, Olaf van der Spek escreveu:
> On 7/9/05, Petter Reinholdtsen <pere@hungry.com> wrote:
> > [Olaf van der Spek]
> > > Isn't debconf a bit 'expensive' just to allow pre-seeding?
> >
> > No, it is amazingly cheap and simple.
>
> Don't debconf questions need to be translated?

s/Don't// s/need to/can/ s/\?/\!/

It's possible to translate debconf questions and it's great that we who
have languages !english as first language have this possibility, but
we'd probably set a low priority for this template in particular.

See ya,

--
kov@debian.org: Gustavo Noronha <http://people.debian.org/~kov>
Debian:  <http://www.debian.org>  *  <http://www.debian-br.org>