Re: Upcoming removal of orphaned packages

On Mon, 20 Jun 2005, Andreas Tille wrote:

README.Debian for the C++ version.  If there is nobody hwo would be really
keen on taking this over himself, I'll go for an upload in the next
couple of days.
I prepared a new upload but browsing through the list of bugs I found out that
we might be able a new upstream maintainer (#87017).  I wrote Jonathan an
e-mail and would like to wait for a response for some days.  I tagged the
wnpp bug report ITA.

Kind regards

          Andreas.

--