Re: Greylisting for @debian.org email, please

On Sunday 19 June 2005 00:18, Marco d'Itri wrote:
> If your ISP is a good ISP, this will be advertised (by way of DNS,
> whois records or private communications).
> If it is less than good then I will take an educated guess. HTH.

My experience is that ISP's are probably not very good: I have a static
address that's listed as dynamic if you look at the name for the range.

That indication is probably based more on history of the range (i.e. how
was it intended to be used when first created) than actual use.

I think blocking mails based on an address being dynamic/static sucks.