Re: Greylisting for @debian.org email, please

On Sun, 19 Jun 2005, Marco d'Itri wrote:

On Jun 18, Glenn Maynard <glenn@zewt.org> wrote:

Email is realtime.  I receive mails much more quickly than five minutes
on average; within seconds, typically, even for round-trips to many
mailing lists.  Reducing that to minutes on average is beyond unacceptable.
What I like of you is your reasonableness and common sense.

Email can also be "non-realtime" in the case of those that still use the old clunky, but still effective, UUCP method of mail delivery (I use this method on my dialup-based BBS that I still run).