Re: Help with the c2man to doxygen migration

* Junichi Uekawa <dancer@netfort.gr.jp> [2005-06-16 08:20]:
> > Srivastava pointed out that, "c2man has been dead upstream for years
> > (which was, so far, not a problem), and does not work with modern
> > C/C++ programs -- which _is_ a problem. The functionality has been
> > superseded with packages like doxygen".  He wanted to remove c2man
> > back then (October 2003) but couldn't because some (but few) programs
> > still used it.
>
> Hmm.. there is a way to work around it, and I've been using the
> workaround.

A workaround for what?  Against the problems with modern C/C++ code?

> Do you really need to remove it if it's a working code?

The tool is neither maintained nor supports modern programs, so I'm
not sure it's a great idea to keep it in the archive... Manoj wanted
to remove it in October 2003... so it's not as if the situation is
getting any better.
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/