Re: baz and tla

<quote who="Miles Bader" date="2005-06-08 10:32:25 +0900">
> "Benj. Mako Hill" <mako@debian.org> writes:
> >> IMHO, it's a bug if it doesn't work efficiently without specialized
> >> assistance from shell completions.
> >
> > Absolutely. The fact that such a workaround is essential is a sign of
> > serious problem. :) tla has those in force. :)
>
> Geez can you be a bit more trollish?

It was meant to be good natured -- hence the emoticons.

> Personally I value the actual functionality more than the CLI because I
> can easily (trivially) work around the latter, but not the former.

So do I. That's why I use tla and baz and advocate it others. I've
moved all of my archives to tla or baz and have trouble using anything
else.

> In other words, it's not a "serious problem."

Without going down a semantic rathole, I'm happy to disagree here. In
any case, it was meant more of a good-natured (if slightly vicious)
jab against a program I love and am very critical of. I apologize if
it came out wrong.

Regards,
Mako

--