Re: baz and tla

"Benj. Mako Hill" <mako@debian.org> writes:
>> IMHO, it's a bug if it doesn't work efficiently without specialized
>> assistance from shell completions.
>
> Absolutely. The fact that such a workaround is essential is a sign of
> serious problem. :) tla has those in force. :)

Geez can you be a bit more trollish?

Personally I value the actual functionality more than the CLI because I
can easily (trivially) work around the latter, but not the former.  In
other words, it's not a "serious problem."

[And in fact I think tla's CLI is not particularly bad; the main problem
seems to be that it's _different_, and people tend to be conservative.]

-Miles
--
It wasn't the Exxon Valdez captain's driving that caused the Alaskan oil spill.
It was yours.  [Greenpeace advertisement, New York Times, 25 February 1990]