Re: C++ ABI change for etch -- freeze unstable for all C++ libs with changed or new sonames

David Nusinow writes:
> No. There are a number of people who are in charge of important technical
> decisions who have no more association with Canonical than you or I
> do. I'm sure if you stop ranting for a moment and think about it you can
> name some of them yourself.

You are assuming that everyone has been paying close attention to Ubuntu
and it's activities.  While I have the impression that many Debian "senior
developers" are involved with it, I can name only one who I am sure is and
one who I am sure isn't.
--
John Hasler