Re: C++ ABI change for etch -- freeze unstable for all C++ libs with changed or new sonames

On Sun, Jun 05, 2005 at 06:32:10PM +0200, Josselin Mouette wrote:
> Are, as of today, Canonical and its employees the sole people
> responsible for important technical and political decisions within the
> project?

1) No. There are a number of people who are in charge of important
technical decisions who have no more association with Canonical than you or
I do. I'm sure if you stop ranting for a moment and think about it you can
name some of them yourself.

2) This is completely off-topic for this thread, which is potentially both
important and productive. I'm setting MFT appropriately.

 - David Nusinow