Re: C++ ABI change for etch -- freeze unstable for all C++ libs with changed or new sonames

Le dimanche 05 juin 2005 à 17:57 +0200, Tollef Fog Heen a écrit :
> The plan outlined in
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-release/2005/04/msg00153.html is what
> Ubuntu is already doing.  Note that some of the people involved in the
> Ubuntu transition are Matthias Klose and Jeff Bailey so it would be
> nice if you didn't go about spreading FUD like that.

Oh, great. I forgot that Canonical's business model is to use Ubuntu as
an upstaging area for Debian, so that we're always lagging behind. Will
the next development decisions also be taken by some Canonical staff?