Re: Example where testing-security was used?

On Mon, May 30, 2005 at 12:34:21PM +0200, Adrian Bunk wrote:

> But setting up autobuilders doesn't require a new infrastructure
> (and shouldn't require more than half a year).
> Wasn't the infrastructure a prerequisite for woody and is working?

It turned out that the central part of the existing infrastructure
didn't scale up well enough to cope with the new architectures in sarge.
The number of individual buildds asking which packages were avaliable to
build created load problems - check the mailing list archives for more
detail.  I can't remember if improvements in redundancy weren't an issue
either.