Example where testing-security was used?

As far as I understood it, the missing infrastructure for
testing-security was the reason why the release of sarge was delayed by
more than half a year.

As far as I have seen, it seems most security updates go either through
unstable or through testing-proposed-updates.

Can anyone point me to an example where testing-security has actually
been used?

TIA
Adrian

       "Only a promise," Lao Er said.