Re: [debian-devel] Is SZALAY Attila MIA?

It is common for developers to be buried in other work, I know, I
often get this way, it is understandable.

However, it has now been several months and as section 3.4 of the
Developers Reference says: its important "... to let the others know
that you're unavailable." So, I think it is appropriate to follow the
procedure by sending a mail to debian-private@lists.debian.org with
"[VAC] " prepended to the subject of your message and state the period
of time when you will be [unavailable].

If overworked and people are offering to help, it might be worthwhile
to take the offer!

Micah