Re: NEW handling: About rejects, and kernels

On Saturday 26 March 2005 20:25, David Nusinow wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 26, 2005 at 03:59:49PM +0000, Henning Makholm wrote:
> > Scripsit Hamish Moffatt <hamish@debian.org>

> > > Well, I would start with "we want this stuff in main" and work from
> > > there;
> >
> > See? There you go.
>
> I have a hard time believing that this is a fundamentally wrong approach to
> take.

Wait until someone comes along and wants to modify the DFSG to allow M$ Office
into main, "because we want this stuff in main."

<soapbox>We have main for those things which are DFSG-free and non-free for
the things redistributable but not-DFSG-free and there are people who rely on
this distinction.

Regards, David
--
- hallo... wie gehts heute?