Re: NEW handling: About rejects, and kernels

Scripsit Hamish Moffatt <hamish@debian.org>

> Please don't rehash old arguments. Nobody has argued that we should put
> non-free packages into main, but we don't agree on what is free and what
> isn't for all types of packages.

Do you have any arguments for this that do *not* basically reason
backwards from "we want this stuff to be in main, freedoms or not"?

--
Henning Makholm                 "Occam was a medieval old fart. The simplest
                     explanation that fits the facts is always, God did it."