Re: Let's stop feeding the NVidia cuckoo

Scripsit Paul Hedderly <bulkpaul@mjr.org>

> What we have is source code (yes code that can be compiled) which is
> unencumbered, we can modify,compile, distribute etc... whether it is
> _harder_ to modify or not because of choices the _owner/author_ has
> made or not... is nothing to do with freedom.

What you are showing here is that "code that can be compiled" is not a
working defintion of "source code".

--
Henning Makholm                         "Logic is a system for talking about
                   propositions that can be true or false, or at least enjoy