Re: Let's stop feeding the NVidia cuckoo

Scripsit Nick Phillips <nwp@nz.lemon-computing.com>

> I also think that it would be a very good thing if we were to use our
> collective discretion more often -- to say, for example, "well, you could
> call this source, but it's bloody horribly ugly and painful source,
> and we don't want that kind of crap in Debian" a bit more often.

Yes, but we shouldn't act as if it was a _freedom_ problem. It's a
_quality_ problem and should be treated as such, i.e. without invoking
the DFSG.

--
Henning Makholm                   "The great secret, known to internists and
                         learned early in marriage by internists' wives, but