Re: Let's stop feeding the NVidia cuckoo

This one time, at band camp, Henning Makholm said:
> Scripsit Paul Hedderly <bulkpaul@mjr.org>
>
> > What we have is source code (yes code that can be compiled) which is
> > unencumbered, we can modify,compile, distribute etc... whether it is
> > _harder_ to modify or not because of choices the _owner/author_ has
> > made or not... is nothing to do with freedom.
>
> What you are showing here is that "code that can be compiled" is not a
> working defintion of "source code".

However, code that "we can modify,compile, distribute etc" and is
"unencumbered" is.  Please, folks, "it's ugly" != "it's non-free".
|   ,''`.					     Stephen Gran |
|  : :' :					 sgran@debian.org |
|  `. `'			Debian user, admin, and developer |
|    `-					    http://www.debian.org |